Synchronise Automatically or On-demand basis, your Azure Active Directory / LDAP security groups and Email distribution lists membership with Jira groups.
- Helps to create groups with large membership
- Helps to automate access management
This plugin provides:
- Service Schedule within Jira to sync configured AD LDAP Security groups
- Beside Sync, App also supports Jira Groups members Appending
- A Console to run On-demand Sync
- Provides REST APIs to trigger Sync from CLI
- Approved for Jira Data Center
- Supports Jira Cloud
Go to Jira Administration > Add-ons > AZURE AD / LDAP GROUPS SYNC Section
Click Configure Azure AD / LDAP Groups Sync
Click Configure Directory and Configure Connection.
Azure Active Directory:
A Console to Run On-demand Groups Sync.
Helps quickly to create new groups with membership.
- Action Types (Update & Append) are recommended.
- Force update action type is used to make local Jira group empty if target directory group returns empty.
Go to logging and profiling > Default loggers > Click Configure