Synchronize automatically or On-demand basis, your Azure Active Directory or LDAP security groups and email distribution lists membership with Confluence groups with options update and append.
- Helps to create groups with large membership
- Helps to automate access management
This plugin provides:
- Service Schedule within Confluence to sync mapped email distribution list and LDAP security groups
- Beside Sync, App also supports Confluence Groups members Appending
- Supports to Sync "N" LDAP groups to Single Jira Group
- Supports Multi level Nested Groups Sync
- Provides REST API to trigger to Sync from CLI
- Supports Confluence Data Center
- Supports Confluence Cloud
Go to Confluence Administration > Click Manage Azure AD LDAP Groups Sync > Configure Directory Connection.
Azure AD Configuration example:
LDAP Configuration example:
Set Default Connection Directory:
Go to Confluence Administration > A default Console to Run On-demand Groups Sync.
Helps quickly to create new groups with membership.
- Action Types (Update & Append) are recommended.
- Force update action type is used to make local Jira group empty if target directory group returns empty.
Auto Sync Schedule
Go to Confluence Administration > logging and profiling > Add New Entry
- Known Confluence product bug: