Synchronize automatically or On-demand basis, your Google G-Suite groups membership with Jira groups with options update and append.
- Helps to create groups with large membership
- Helps to automate access management
This plugin provides:
- Service Schedule within JIRA to sync mapped Google groups with JIRA Groups
- Plugin supports Jira Groups members update and append
- Run Sync Console to sync for On-demand basis
- Supports N Google groups Sync to Jira Group
- Support Nested Google Groups
- REST API to trigger to Sync from CLI
- Supports Jira Data Center
- To create google service user, see Google Service User Creation
- To create grant read-only privileges to service user, see Google Role Creation with Read Only Scopes
- To create client_id and client_secret, see Create Google OAuth Client ID / Secrets (Jira Server)
Go to Manage Add-ons > Click Manage Google Groups Sync In Google Groups Sync section > Click Configure Google
Copy Google Client ID and Client Secret from Step-1.
Click Update > and then Click Authorize
Allow permission to read group member details
Once Authorize successful. Click Test Connection.
Note. To revoke existing authorization:
- Step-1: Click Authorize
- Step-2: Click Revoke
Go to Manage Add-ons > Click Manage Google Groups Sync In Google Groups Sync section > Click On-Demand Sync
Go to Manage Add-ons > Click Manage Google Groups Sync In Google Groups Sync section > Click Schedule
Configure Automatic Schedule to Sync Google Jira Groups.
To Debug Google Jira Groups Sync Plugin:
Go to, System General Configuration > Logging and profiling > Default Loggers > Click Configure